Monday, July 11, 2011

China

It has been a long time since my last post and I am not even sure if anyone reads this blog anymore. But just in case they do I though I would post a short update. Aaron accepted a new job offer a couple of months ago that has taken us on an overseas assignment in China for the 3 years. We just arrived a few days ago and things are pretty crazy right now given that I haven't had a chance to study the the language yet. It is a pretty different world over here. We will be living in Sanmen, China. It is about 4 hours south of Shanghi. The other news I have is that I am pregnant (15 weeks right now) and due January 1, 2012. The kids and I will be flying back to the states in October for my third trimester so I can deliver there. We will return to China after the baby is born and has all the paperwork needed to travel. Seems like we can't do just one big thing at a time. Anyway - please reply to my post so I know if it is worth keeping this blog updated while we are over here.

2 comments:

  1. Melinda-- China??! Wow! I actually just looked at your blog the other day to see if you had updated it and to see what you've been up to. I'd love to hear about your China adventure so I say keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. China!? How exciting! Glad I got my internet back. I love seeing what everyone is up to so keep posting I cant wait to hear about your adventures in China.

    ReplyDelete