Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Fun

So summer has been a long time in coming to Southeast Idaho.  After raining much of June we are glad for some warm summer temps so we can enjoy being outside.  Jackson loves going to the park these days and I love that he has become independent enough to climb up most things on his own and go down the slides.  It makes things a lot easier since I am usually carrying Abigail on my front or back.  Here are a few pictures:




Both the kids love swimming!  This is no surprise for Jackson as he is almost 3, but I wasn't sure how Abigail would take to the water being not quite 1 year old.  Well, the verdict is in and she LOVES it!  We went to a small wadding pool and spray park at the Idaho Falls aquatic center a while ago (unfortunately - I forgot the camera) and Abigail just splashed and splashed.  She didn't even mind getting sprayed in the face.  She like to touch the water streams spaying out and getting sprayed all over in the face.  Too bad I didn't get a picture of this, but here's one of the kids in a small pool at grammy's house.  Abigail's splashing in this one too.


Couldn't resist adding this picture in.  I thought it was just too precious of my little cutie in lounging in the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment